Digital Curriculum Library
- Introduction to the Alphabet. Exposure to alphabet: letter names and sounds.
- Name: Recognize, spell, write first name.
- Writing: Learn to hold pencil, marker, crayon correctly. Develop writing muscles, hand eye coordination.
- Book handling: Able to handle print material, knowing up and down.
- Rhyme and stories: Recite simple nursery rhymes and finger play.
- Vocabulary: Build new vocabulary.
- Listening skills: develop and improve focus and concentration.
- Sequencing: understand simple sequences.
- Fine motor: Develop fine motor skills: play dough, scissors, writing utensils, Legos, etc.
- Routines: Develop study and school routines.
- Develop trust and confidence.