Digital Curriculum Library
Early Learning Goals:
- Observation and problem-solving. Number sense, spatial sense, sets & classifying.
- Shapes and spatial relationships, counting, measurements, patterns & reasoning.
- Book handling: Able to handle print material, knowing up and down, beside, etc.
- Concepts of more and less; ordinal numbers; basic addition and subtraction.
- Recognize, count, order objects up to the number 20.
- Vocabulary: Build math and science vocabulary.
- Routines: Develop study and school routines.
- Develop trust and confidence.