Digital Curriculum Library
Early Learning Goals:
- Introduction to the alphabet including letter names and sounds.
- Name: Recognize, spell, write first name.
- Writing: Learn to hold a pencil, marker, crayon. Develop writing muscles, hand eye coordination.
- Book handling: Able to handle print material, knowing up, down, beside, etc.
- Rhymes and stories: Recite simple nursery rhymes and songs.
- Vocabulary: Build new vocabulary for everyday life.
- Listening skills: develop and improve focus and concentration.
- Fine motor skills development: play dough, use scissors, writing utensils, Legos, etc.
- Routines: Develop study and school routines.
- Develop trust and confidence.
The Digital Curriculum Library includes support materials for the classroom teacher.